To provide a great fitness experience for members of all ages in a clean and safe environment. We are dedicated to the integration of medicine and fitness to improve community health by focusing on prevention, treatment and rehabilitation of lifestyle-related disease.
In its first year of operation, acac had fewer than 1,000 members. Today more than 38,000 people are members of an acac club. Representing all ages and stages of life, 52% of acac’s overall membership includes families and 25% of members are over the age of 55. As partnerships with area hospitals, physicians, and other healthcare professionals increase, many members will utilize ACAC’s medical services and programs. ACAC is committed to providing ample space, high-quality equipment, and the best services and programs for its members. Therefore, ACAC invests heavily in improvements and new construction each year in all of its locations.
- People First. This is the Golden Rule”, which means to treat others as you would want them to treat you, and it applies to the team, our members and the community.
- Consistent Excellence. We can be relied upon for superior quality in all that we do all the time.
- Continuous Improvement. We welcome the chance to stretch our thinking and are always looking for better ways to do things.
- Have Fun. We celebrate our accomplishments and create an enjoyable environment, making ACAC a great place to work and do business.
- Community. We are good citizens and give back, striving to make a difference in our community.